(02) 989 8602
Surcharge of USD 12 per room per night on 25-26 Dec 2015, 1-2 Jan 2016, 8-10 Feb 2016 & March (Grand Prix F1) (TBA)
Peak Season surcharge.
Tipping for the guide and driver.
Midnight transfer surcharge (between 2300 to 0700 hours): USD 15 per person per way.
Anything that is not specifically mentioned in the INCLUSIONS is on pax account.
Any kind of personal expenses or Optional tours/extra meals ordered by the guests.
Day 1 ARRIVAL IN KUALA LUMPUR (No Meals)
Arrive in Kuala Lumpur International Airport. Meet and transfer to hotel to check in. Enjoy free time on own leisure.
Day 2 HALF DAY CITY TOUR (B)
Enjoy hotel breakfast. Start half day KL city tour to visit King's Palace, Independent Square, National Mosque, National Monument, Twin Tower for photo stop and Cocoa House. Afterwards, enjoy free time on own leisure.
(Pick up at 08:45am. Please be at the hotel lobby at least 15 mins. before pick up time.)
Day 3 DEPART KUALA LUMPUR (B)
Enjoy hotel breakfast and free time on own leisure until check out from hotel and transfer to KLIA.
**End of Service**
(Itinerary is subject to change depending on the local weather & traffic condition without prior notice.)
3 Days 2 Nights Hotel Accommodation
Daily Hotel Breakfast
SIC Round Trip Airport Transfers (In & Out KLIA)
SIC Half Day KL City Tour
TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
· This package is applicable for minimum of 2 adults travelling together.
· Single rate is ONLY applicable for single person travelling with twin share. Single traveller is on request.
· Child rate is on request. (12 years old and above is already considered as adult)
· Hotel standard check in time is at 1400 hrs and standard check out time is 1200 hrs. Late checkout is subject to room availability but not later than 1400 hrs. Late checkouts will automatic charge one more night.
· This is for FIT (Frequent Individual Travellers) booking only. All transfers and tours are on seat in coach basis.
· Rates are not applicable during peak & blackout periods.
· All rates are based on the lowest category of rooms. Additional charge shall be collected for room upgrade request.
· No refund will be extended for any unused services or tickets.
· For the pax who cannot pass the immigration in the International airport, the tour fare is non-rebookable, non-transferrable & non-refundable.
· Only 1 (one) baggage is allowed per person. In case of more luggage and transport is not enough to accommodate guests and request for another transfer to accommodate, additional charge for transfer will be billed directly to the pax who exceeded their allowed baggage.
· In case of force majeure eg. Emergency, accident, storm, rally, typhoon etc. which are beyond our control, RIVEOE TRAVEL CORPORATION will not be liable to any surcharges/penalties imposed by the hotel and other suppliers.
· On day/last minute notice of the flight details will be considered as the passenger will go to hotel on their own arrangement.
· Please be reminded that the guest should be in the lobby on time for the city tour pick up. We will not be held liable if they fail to catch the seat-in-coach resulting to their failure to join city tour and no special transfer will be provided.
· Package is applicable for Philippine passport holders only. All foreign passport holders will incur a surcharge which depends on their nationality (TBA by the hotel
· As an international practice, during check-in in every hotel, need an incidental deposit which is refundable. Incidental deposit may vary depending on which hotel/hotel category they will be staying. Other hotel might require cash or credit card.
· All bookings are subject to advance reservation and room space availability upon point of booking made only.
· All room category and bedding are subject to availability upon check in.
· All rates are subject to change without prior notice.
Malaysia is considered as one of the many countries in Asia which is frequented by thousands of tourists annually. The breath-taking landscapes and islands are among the top attractions in Malaysia that keeps visitors coming. Kuala Lumpur, the capital of Malaysia, also attracts many local and foreign tourists as it is the place for shopping, dining and delving into the multi-ethnic community of the people here. In fact, the number of tourists who comes each year is so huge in number that Malaysia is the 11th most visited country in the world.