(02) 989 8602
Tipping for the guide and driver.
Anything that is not specifically mentioned in the INCLUSIONS is on pax account.
Any kind of personal expenses or Optional tours/extra meals ordered by the guests.
Day 1 ARRIVAL IN SINGAPORE (No Meals)
Arrive at Changi International Airport. Meet and transfer to hotel to check in.
Day 2 FREE Half day Singapore City tour
Enjoy hotel breakfast strat visit to Merlion park, Gardens by the Bay (Tickets is not included). Chinatown, Belgem, Bugis Street and DFS Orchard. (Pick up at the hotel lobby: 09:00 am)
Day 3 FREE and EASY
Enjoy hotel Breakfast and free time leisure until check out and transfer to Changi airport. (3D/2N pkg)
FOR 4D/3N ENJOY FREE TIME ON OWN LEISURE.
Day 4 DEPART SINGAPORE
Enjoy hotel Breakfast and free time leisure until check out and transfer to Changi airport. (4D/3N pkg)
**End of Service**
Universal Studios Singapore (HOTEL TO USS ONLY) Per Adult (2 or more) USD 65/PAX
Legoland Malaysia (Johore Bahru) (HOTEL TO LEGOLAND ONLY) Per Adult (2 or more) USD 68/PAX
Night Safari (with dinner) Per Adult (2 or more) USD 80/PAX
Gardens By The Bay (HOTEL TO GBB ONLY) Per Adult (2 or more) USD 28/PAX
3 Days 2 Nights Hotel Accommodation (Room Only)
SIC Round Trip Airport Transfers (In & Out SIN)
Daily Hotel Breakfast (UNLESS SPECIFIED)
SIC half day city tour.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
· This package is applicable for minimum of 2 adults travelling together.
· Single rate is ONLY applicable for single person travelling with twin share. Single traveller is on request.
· Child rate is on request. (12 years old and above is already considered as adult).
· Hotel standard check in time is at 1400 hrs and standard check out time is 1200 hrs. Late checkout is subject to room availability but not later than 1400 hrs. Late checkouts will automatic charge one more night.
· This is for FIT (Frequent Individual Travellers) booking only. All transfers and tours are on seat in coach basis.
· Rates are not applicable during peak & blackout periods.
· All rates are based on the lowest category of rooms. Additional charge shall be collected for room upgrade request.
· No refund will be extended for any unused services or tickets.
· For the pax who cannot pass the immigration in the International airport, the tour fare is non-rebookable, non-transferrable & non-refundable.
· Waiting time for arrival transfer is strictly 01 hour and for other tours/transfers is strictly 15 mins. only.
· Only 1 (one) baggage is allowed per person. In case of more luggage and transport is not enough to accommodate guests and request for another transfer to accommodate, additional charge for transfer will be billed directly to the pax who exceeded their allowed baggage.
· In case of force majeure eg. Emergency, accident, storm, rally, typhoon etc. which are beyond our control, RIVEOE TRAVEL CORPORATION will not be liable to any surcharges/penalties imposed by the hotel and other suppliers.
· On day/last minute notice of the flight details will be considered as the passenger will go to hotel on their own arrangement.
· Please be reminded that the guset should be in the lobby on time for the city tour/departure airport transfer pick up. We will not be held liable if they fail to catch the seat-in-coach resulting to their failure to join city tour/departure airport transfer and no special transfer will be provided.
· Package is applicable for Philippine passport holders only. All foreign passport holders will incur a surcharge which depends on their nationality (TBA by the hotel
· As an international practice, during check-in in every hotel, need an incidental deposit which is refundable. Incidental deposit may vary depending on which hotel/hotel category they will be staying. Other hotel might require cash or credit card.
· All bookings are subject to advance reservation and room space availability upon point of booking made only.
· All room category and bedding are subject to availability upon check in.
· All rates are subject to change without prior notice.
Singapore is one of the Asia's most visited countries, from its award winning Changi Airport to its amazing and wonderful places to visit. Public transportation and walking is one of the good ways to explore the city. Major attractions are also accessible by tour bus. Excitement and a lot of fun await you in the Universal Studio and in Sentosa Island. You would also want to wander in the parks around the city filled with their cultures, beliefs and old building that tells the history of Singapore.